STORES AND SALES POINTS DESIGN
The design of a shop selling only one kind of product (clothing, hairdressing, food, footwear, optics, aesthetics, jewelry, …) will be studied ad hoc for the type of public to whom the commercial offer is dedicated and will be dependent on the place in which the activity will take place.
The experience gained and the constant study of foreign experiences, styles, purchasing styles, volumetric, graphic and dimensional makes us your partner who can “take the essences to create your specific perfume”.
Why, then, align with everyone? Your product deserves to be enhanced, and we can do it in only 7 steps, for this reason:
<< We design with empathy to build the particular, YOUR shop, store or showroom, and the image that you want to give to the public >>
We give solidity to the operation by checking the urban parameters or existing documents, in the case of buildings already built, through a series of checks:
- of any existing documents in case of acquisition of buildings and activities already started
- for any changes in use and parking
- preparatory to fire prevention practices
DEFINITION OF THE IDEA
From the most traditional to the most “particular”
Before starting the project we outline all the desired, the objectives, the “sensations” that we want to transmit the environment we will create. What do we ask? To actively participate in the choices in order to apply our basic principle: the “participated” design by the customer so that the result is in your image.
This phase aims at innovation:
- Research and Development for the most demanding customers who want to independently dictate the future of their business. This may be of a technical / scientific nature (with studies directed to the structural part of the building and to the thermal field) for state-of-the-art constructions or of image
- Technical-economic feasibility study
- Conception of specific communication and coordinated image
PROJECT PHASES AND BUROCRATIC PRACTICES
After the focus of the definition of the objectives that generated a feasibility project, this must be concretized in the realization of the complete technical project. For this phase we can follow you at 360°:
- Architectural projects, including bioclimatic ones
- Interior design of shops
- Interior design projects complete with layout
- Structural projects
- Projects of electrical, air conditioning, refrigeration and special systems
- Projects and audits
- Lighting projects
- Fire Prevention Projects
- ASL practices
- Bureaucratic procedures / requests for permits for institutions
With the project in “your hands” you can implement a real control over expenses and suppliers.
For those who still have to create their own image we can accompany you in the creation of your brand and define your personal format to be applied to your store, point of sale or in the design phase of the showroom.
What do we love? Elegance, synthesis, communication at all levels and a coordinated image that completely reflects you.
THE REALIZATION AND THE YARD
Each project is aimed at the construction phase. Sometimes it scares you, but … do not worry, we can control the companies you choose with:
- Works management / Project Management
- Safety on the construction site
- Occupation requests for public land
- Work schedules with time schedule and consultation with companies
- Application of control protocols of the various operating companies
- Request for use / end of work
It is no longer necessary to imagine doing the work only if it is entrusted to a single large enterprise that makes “turnkey”, often burdensome and not very flexible, but you can rely on artisans and small businesses that are coordinated by Construction supervision.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
A shop or a store represent the particularity of both the exhibited product and its owner or creator. We are available to introduce this uniqueness in the project and make it effective during construction with a detailed control of colors, materials and assembly.
For the opening of your store, your boutique, you can not miss the practices that are directly related to the commercial world:
- Licenses for sale
- Special sale licenses
- Licenses for administration
- TARI / TARSU communication
- Energy Performance Certificates (ex ACE)
- Practical insignia